Our Shipping Information
- We offer shipping within Rhode Island and elsewhere within the USA according to State laws and restrictions. Currently we CANNOT ship to: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Wisconsin.
- We CANNOT ship large formats and odd-shaped bottles, sorry!
- Shipping rates are calculated during checkout and are based on the weight, size, and destination of the order. Shipping packaging (boxes with special foam liners) will be calculated during checkout according to the number of bottles you are ordering to be shipped.
- Foam shippers require bottles to be removed from their boxes in order to be protected in transit, if opened and folded up packaging boxes will fit inside the shipping box we will try to include them. Please note, in our single and double bottle shippers, there is unfortunately not enough space to include packaging boxes.
- Someone 21 and older must be available to sign for the package (FedEx will not leave packages containing alcohol without an adult signature). Our default is Fedex Ground.
- At this time we are unable to ship to P.O. boxes.
- Due to the special packaging required for safe shipping, we regretfully cannot accommodate gift-wrapping requests, though we can include a card and/or simple tissue paper wrapping if packaging allows!
- Please note that we do NOT accept returns for shipped items nor can we grant refunds for items once they have shipped.
- Orders will be shipped within the week you order or on your specified ship date, but not on Saturdays or Sunday.
ALCOHOL LAWS AND COMPLIANCE:
- At the time of completing a purchase, you hereby agree to take sole responsibility for complying with all laws regarding importation of alcohol into your state. Title to, and ownership of, all alcoholic beverages passes from ENO Fine Wines to buyer.
Time in transit is dependent on your location.
Extreme temperatures can be detrimental to wine during transit. During times of extreme heat or cold, we will gladly hold your purchases until we can ensure safer travel. If you opt to have your order shipped during such extreme weather, we cannot assume responsibility for the condition of your wines upon delivery. Expidited shipping may be possible under these circumstance, though it can be extremely costly.